ARTISTIC BENI OUARAIN RUG, Moroccan Rug, Custom Azilal Rug, Colorful Tribal Rug, Moroccan Berber Rug
Cuiroma offers you a wide choice of 100% handmade carpets
authentic Moroccans. They are made from 100% natural sheep's wool. These Moroccan rugs are made by Berber craftswomen whose know-how spans centuries from generation to generation.
Beni Ourain rugs are probably the finest authentic Moroccan rugs. They are made from 100% natural sheep's wool.
These Moroccan rugs are made by Berber craftswomen whose know-how spans centuries from generation to generation.
This magnificent Beni Ouarain rug with character blends perfectly with all interior styles: Boho, Modern, Scandinavian, Traditional...
We are committed to making this authentic hand-knotted Moroccan rug for you using genuine Moroccan lambswool; Professional Moroccan women artists will work on your order.
A rug that connects ancient nomadic tribal history with the bustling present. To add a minimalist and elegant touch to your living room, bedroom or kitchen. It will bring much needed warmth and friendliness to any space.
* Tailor Made, Just For You: Your personal Moroccan rug is woven just for you. Once you have chosen your rug, size and shape, we will begin the production process. It is a unique and personalized experience that will make your waiting time worthwhile.
When buying a rug, be sure to invest in natural and authentic materials. These rugs are genuine Beni Ourain rugs, they are hand woven by Berber women from the Beni Ourainl tribe in the Moroccan Middle Atlas mountains. They are made from natural wool and colored with an all-natural dye. Manufactured using a traditional technique, which still offers unparalleled quality today. Berber rugs and textiles have tribal patterns that appear simple but are extremely rich and complex in symbolism and they convey a pleasing aesthetic.
Buy it for yourself or gift it. It's such a great gift, perfect for anniversary, couple, anniversaries, wedding gift, housewarming, newlywed, Christmas and many more.
• Material: 100% sheep wool
• Dye: Natural vegetable-based dye
• Condition: Perfect, clean, no damage, no stains.
• Production time: 2-4 weeks
• Delivery time: 3 to 5 working days (FedEx Express/ DHL Express/ ARAMEX EXPRESS